If you are not earning money while sleeping you can never live a free life. Create assets that give you money while sleeping so that you can enjoy when you are awake.
How to master money ?
– Invest in yourself by reading books, attending seminar and joining courses. Spend 20% of your money in learning and developing skills every month.
– People are fool who say books don’t improve your life but actions do. When you read books your mind naturally forces you to take actions. I never know a successful man who doesn’t read books. Even books play vital role in awakening your intellects.
– Do not put your money in saving account or fixed deposit.
– Never remain in debt for so long because the interest rate goes with clock which means interest rate never stops even when you are sleeping.
– Train yourself before stepping into any business. Work under a firm for a year a
or two and learn what are the set of skills required to build the same business.
– Do not try to master everything. Work on creating 4 different assets. These business must not be dependent on each other. In short, as Warren Buffett said: Never put all eggs in one basket.
– Hustle to become entrepreneur. Develop patience for masterpiece. Entrepreneurship is adventurous. Art is pleasant and peaceful. Both have different experiences. (I love working alone so I prefer art.)
– Know your worth and add tax.
– Do not compromise education with money. Get high class education and live with high quality people. Stay away from energy drainers.
– Hit your head on the wall and cry after watching television because you have lost your time and it is the real money.
– Improve communication skills and learn how to convince people.
– Go where there is less competition. Creativity is what you can only go for. When typewriters came everyone started manufacturing typewriters, but Steve Jobs came with Apple.
– Start writing a book. You never know what your mind will explore.
– Love your parents. They have invested their whole life in you. Never become a poor asset.
– Go for a Ph.D in stress management. The aim is not only earning money but a balance life. Spending half of your life in earning money and the rest of your life in regaining health is not a balance life.